The God Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Registration - Charlotte

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
admin

Registration - Charlotte Empty
PostSubject: Registration - Charlotte   Registration - Charlotte EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:01 pm

Registration

(1) What name will your deity go by during this round? Charlotte

(2) Please give at least three examples of terrain you'd enjoy having in your area. mountains, plains (along rivers or streams for these options would be preferered it's not as important with the plains option.) or a desert area around an oases

(3) If you could would you please give us some ideas about the sort of people you want in your area? I would like an artistic people skilled in song and story and any visual arts that would fit into their starting location.

(4) Would you like to give us any information about your god and his/her/it's initial plans for this game? this game I'm going to play it mostly by ear. meaning lets just throw some ideas out there and see what happpens.

(5)Please design a combination of colors, smells, sounds, or shapes that represent your deities power. a dark purple mist with lavender swirls that smells of lilac.

(6) Do you need to perform you birth action before the game starts? If so what do you have in mind? If not skip this question. i would like to go into a future timeline and bring back buildings (perhaps have these buildings be living plants) I would like these buildings to have translucent walls with hard outside and soft memory foam like inside (like a strange nut). It goes without saying but I will say it anyway at least one opening into these buildings that a human can fit through is required. In the center of these building growes a "Pistal" like part of the plant that when its dark glowes turning the buildings into shining jewels against the dark night. I would also like it if the plant buildings could keep a steady and comfortable tempeture.

http://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/plants/printouts/floweranatomy.shtml

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://johnshome.forumotion.com
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: Registration - Charlotte   Registration - Charlotte EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:17 pm

Alright, the image I'm getting is a future filled with some sort of living plantlike building, or maybe a nano-technological future with growing or self repairing machines. I can fill this out myself and send back some buildings, but you can probably get more out of this birth action if you give me some more of your own ideas about what this future might be like.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte
New Player
Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Registration - Charlotte   Registration - Charlotte EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:39 pm

The Story

Far in the future humans live in a Eden like society where geneticly engineered plants provide an abundance of food and buildings are grown from seeds. People in this world devote themselves to art and science. for generations people have lived in peace. Until the Zexelf, a product of a long forgotten experiment that mixed human and animal DNA. The products of these experiments were often violent and stupid. after a period of 23 years these experiments were outlawed and the experiments ordered destroyed. A few scientists took decided to continue their experiments retreating to a secret lair on Antarctica. after generations of experimenting and the scientist breeding with there experiments a race of highly intelligent and violent beings evolved and resentment over their exile grew, until the great leader Flying Hammer came to power leading his people into battle to take the earth for the Zexelf and enslave the humans. The first battles the Zexelf won with little effort but the humans soon rallied together fortifying their cities and fending off the Zexelf. It became clear to the warlike Zexelf that they would not be able to enslave the humans. They instead set out to exterminate the humans creating and releasing a deadly virus to wipe out the humans. They had miscalculated though it wiped out the humans but wiped out the Zexelf as well and then mutated to wipe out all animals.
Back to top Go down
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: Registration - Charlotte   Registration - Charlotte EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:34 pm

So basically we're looking at a variety of living buildings set do do different functions in a far future ecologically based Eden-like society. If I'm understanding correctly the society had a garden/flower/nut theme going on, and enjoyed natural lighting in their dwellings. They probably lived rather simply, though living tools might be included amongst the animals that have perished. Perhaps something along the lines explored in the book Copernik's Rebellion. If so you might get some rather interesting other plant life appearing as well.

Does that sound about right to you? If it does we can probably assign your combat values to helping these plant-structures and plant-tools. Perhaps something to stop others from continuing to genetically engineer them, infect them with disease, or transform them. Not sure on the details here but I'm sure we can do something.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte
New Player
Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Registration - Charlotte   Registration - Charlotte EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:56 pm

sounds right.
Back to top Go down
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: Registration - Charlotte   Registration - Charlotte EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:08 pm

Sweet so your combat values would be somehow focused on protecting these living structures and other plant based entities from other gods messing with them in various ways as they spread across the environment? It's not an ongoing spell so it can't be hacked, but you probably want security values against genetic engineering or transformation, and perhaps also from them being effected by spells. Call it a natural spell/deity resistance. I'm not sure if you'd also want protection values against physical damage, or a power level of some sort tied into making sure they grow? How do you want to handle things there? Or do you want our staff to divide up those points for you in some effective way?
Back to top Go down
Charlotte
New Player
Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Registration - Charlotte   Registration - Charlotte EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:58 pm

The natural Spell/ Diety resistance sounds good as well as making sure they grow perhaps disease/pest resistance. Im not cocerned with protecting against physical damage like an axe for example.
Back to top Go down
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: Registration - Charlotte   Registration - Charlotte EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:06 pm

That makes sense. After all these are supposed to be extra special plant-building/machines from the future. They are new and improved! lol.

Disease resistant is probably a good idea, maybe also some power levels attached to the root system and/or seeds to let the things have a better chance of surviving in the feral environment of an ice age earth filled with gods, titan's, and who knows what else. I'm guessing you want us to set the exact values, or do you have some specific split in mind?
Back to top Go down
Charlotte
New Player
Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Registration - Charlotte   Registration - Charlotte EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:48 pm

you can split it up.
Back to top Go down
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: Registration - Charlotte   Registration - Charlotte EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:46 pm

Ok, thanks. I'll see what I can do to give you some decent combat values. I just posted some extensive notes about what you got back from the future and what you might be able to do with it/them. Sorry it took a few days to post but I wanted to consult with dragonsparr and figure out a vision of this "edenic" future civilization that both made sense and actually benefitted you in the long run.

Most of what you got, unfortunately, is the infrastructure that was needed to support those houses you asked for. It's a fairly powerful technology in it's own right, and will have severe effects on your region. You also got some very basic utilities such as bathrooms, trash cans, a chair, and a rather expensive to use bio-enhancement that was common amongst the people.

Tell me what you think as it's still early enough to change things if you don't like what I came up with. If it's ok I'll figure out combat values for the network. Unfortunately I'll have to insist that all free combat values must be specified for either the Kristallstraub, the Gewebeblume, or miscellaneous tools/structures. Otherwise the action would be far too powerful.

I also still have to decide exactly how much area your web (Kristallstraub + Gewebeblume) covers within your starting zone. This will be important as it will determine how much work you need to do to extend it to your borders, and/or eventually extend it into the areas controlled by other players.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte
New Player
Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Registration - Charlotte   Registration - Charlotte EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:41 pm

Everthing you posted looks good. so many mant ways i can have fun with this. Very Happy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Registration - Charlotte   Registration - Charlotte Empty

Back to top Go down

Registration - Charlotte
Page 1 of 1