The God Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Registration - Sakana

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
admin

Registration - Sakana Empty
PostSubject: Registration - Sakana   Registration - Sakana EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:18 am

Little One wrote:

Registration

(1) What name will your deity go by during this round?

Sakana

(2) Please give at least three examples of terrain you'd enjoy having in your area.

Islands in the ocean, ocean coast, deep sea places

(3) If you could would you please give us some ideas about the sort of people you want in your area?

Tribal villages really primitive people violent people.

(4) Would you like to give us any information about your god and his/her/it's initial plans for this game?

Sakana is a very temperamental fear based goddess. She plans to have a sadistic and violent society based entirely on ritual sacrifice and artful torture. She plans to transform a large number of people into a new sacred form based on the anatomy and lifestyle of the deep sea angler fish. She plans to have at least 1/3rd of her people to die over a period of time during her birth action and her new people to have a compulsion to mutilate the people as they die into art forms before awakening from their goddess induced crazy trance. The sacred people will be her totem, the center of her power.

(5)Please design a combination of colors, smells, sounds, or shapes that represent your deities power.

A giant red wave, the sound of the ocean, the smell of blood and rotting meat.

(6) Do you need to perform you birth action before the game starts? If so what do you have in mind? If not skip this question.

Back to top Go down
https://johnshome.forumotion.com
Little One
New Staff

PostSubject: what I would like my Children to be   Registration - Sakana EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:49 pm

Sakana's children I would like them to be about the size of Conner with three heads when mated, humanish looking females but with greyish scales, blind looking eyes but can see a bit, would like them faster in water but a lot slower on land. They should breed like fish if possible.
If possible I would like the males to start out smaller than the females, about the size of a grey scaled human head with psionics with the ability to connect to the necks of the females with what would resemble a mouth that will seal to the females neck and pump them full of semen to help fertilize the eggs, there should be two males for each female since the female will be able to hold at maximum two guys.
I would like it if possible for the young males to bond together, hunt together and mate a single female. I would like the mated to have to ability of a type of glamor to hide in plain sight, flesh craft, bone craft and bone armor. If the males are unable to mate I would like them to slowly grow in to human like creatures that will have very muted version of the psionics the mated have. The mated I would like to have them used as a focus to Sakana's powers. If possible I want all of Sakana's children to have as much protection as possible from other gods so they don't interfere to much with them. Possibly an urge to mutilate they can resist it if they really want but it will take so much out of them to do so.
Back to top Go down
Dragonspar
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Registration - Sakana   Registration - Sakana EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:22 am

have read this, still working on turn setup, will have some questions though:

1. You are turning a tribe into these children, small entities that breed in the water then? if i understand right, they spend time in the water like tadpoles only able to live in water before adulthood where they are able to be on water and land?
2. The males are small, might pair up, and two of them can attach to a female. any special powers/notes on two males joining without a female?
3. The mated have psionics, the un-mated males have a weaker form, what psionics do the unmated males have?
4. What happens with females that stay unmated?
5. Do the mated have any psionics in addition to the fleshcraft/bonecraft/bone armor/hide in plain sight?
6. Now, this urge to mutilate, is this just a general urge to mutilate, or is it focused at certain types/classes of things? Like humans, things that annoy them, puppies, etc?
7. The protection against other gods is doable, means a lot of the free combat values will go the security level, also they will need some power level for the fleshcraft if you want them using it against anything with magical/divine protection...but we can work that out. any other details on this?
8. Please define what you mean that you want them to be a focus for sakanas powers.....
Back to top Go down
Little One
New Staff

PostSubject: Re: Registration - Sakana   Registration - Sakana EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:33 am

1. You are turning a tribe into these children, small entities that breed in the water then? if i understand right, they spend time in the water like tadpoles only able to live in water before adulthood where they are able to be on water and land?
I would have to say this might be a good draw back to my people so then they need to stay near water to breed.

2. The males are small, might pair up, and two of them can attach to a female. any special powers/notes on two males joining without a female?
maybe an ablitiy to sync up with one another along with telepathy so then hunting could be easier along with hunting for a mate to over come.

3. The mated have psionics, the un-mated males have a weaker form, what psionics do the unmated males have?
basicly everything a mated trio has but is very lacking in power.

What unmated females? They have no choice.

5. Do the mated have any psionics in addition to the fleshcraft/bonecraft/bone armor/hide in plain sight?
a telepathy that comes from the males that happens when they bond together so then the three an comunicate with each other but only to those three.

6. Now, this urge to mutilate, is this just a general urge to mutilate, or is it focused at certain types/classes of things? Like humans, things that annoy them, puppies, etc? anything that is alive but humans are prefered because they have such fun reactions.

7. The protection against other gods is doable, means a lot of the free combat values will go the security level, also they will need some power level for the fleshcraft if you want them using it against anything with magical/divine protection...but we can work that out. any other details on this? I would like protections on my children and anything that they mutate but the protection should only be against anything that is not my children, I am totally open to my children to mess with each other.

8. Please define what you mean that you want them to be a focus for sakanas powers.....
Back to top Go down
Dragonspar
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Registration - Sakana   Registration - Sakana EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:35 pm

ok, you did not mention what you meant by focus here, but in person you had said that you wanted to be able to see wherever a god nomally could, but that you can only do godly stuff to the world within a certain radius of any of your 'children'.
This is noted, and can be manged just fine.

I still want a more detailed anwer to this one, I asked:
you said:
What unmated females? They have no choice.

ok, understood, but in the case someone got ahold of a little female egg, and had it seperate from any other of your children in some facility/pond/whatever, and you ended up with a non mated female, what would the situation be for this entity in terms of mind/powers/being alive or not/etc?
Back to top Go down
Little One
New Staff

PostSubject: Re: Registration - Sakana   Registration - Sakana EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:21 am

Yes, I want my children to be the center of about maybe a 100 foot radius around them. In this area I can see everything and act. Outside that radius I can not act, but only see what a non-child worshipper shows me.

An unmated female has no powers and is practically useless. They are very weak and can't do much of anything except walk around and stumble into things, and will have the instinct to eat, but that's about it. They gain their intelligence from their mating with the males.

I also want to have an effect around my children that randomly kills up to 6% of the population around my children but there will be a way for people to make themselves immune to this effect through various rituals. How I would like them to die is essentially to have them suddenly mutilated like invisible hands cutting at them, gauging out their eyes, and otherwise torturing them, at the end of this they explode in a fountain of gore. It's quite painful.

To be immune they have to participate in various sacrificial rituals, like humans animals, etc . . . humans are higher up on the list, animals are lower. Killing another child ensures you will be chosen next on my shit list. Nobody fucks with my children but me. I would like there to be a festival of death sometime in the spring. Basiclly to celebrate that they made it through the winter and I didn't kill them yet. Perhaps a mating season in spring for the young ones who have not yet mated. I may have them wear the blood and such for a few days.

The ability to mold, shape, grow, flesh and bone effects both living and dead bodies. My children can change themself but not other children. I don't want them to know that the first time they change themselves it is permanent, they can't change themself again after that.

Back to top Go down
Dragonspar
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Registration - Sakana   Registration - Sakana EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:43 pm

putting down notes and answers from talking to the player in person.

1. a male counts as one person, two males joined also = 1 person, two males + 1 female also = 1 person

2. the random death effect. notes on this:

• children can be hit, but only if they are at an age of maturity for that species -not sure that age yet, at that age they must sacrifice.
  • the death takes about week, if they end up outside a child radius, the effect halts, but will start right back up where it left off next time they are in such a radius.
  • a d6 will choose if 1,2,3,4,5 or 6 % is killed.
  • if someone does get on the shit list by killing one of her children, they will start being killed by this power as soon as possible. if they are outside of a children radius, they will still get hit next time they are.
  • accidentialy killing one of her children, still counts as killing. Sakana don't give no shit about accidents, why let such petty things like facts in the way of a good old fashioned torture death.
  • will sort out the death festivile in game when you declaree it shall be so. this will be seperate from the deql for the children and such, the need to sacrifice to possibly get on the safe list will be in play as part of the deal, the festival when you set it up, will be a formalized time and such to do those existing rituals

Player specified that her children be able to tell if people are worshipers of sakana or not, and if sakana has them on the 'don't play to hard with list'
the inability to change self after first time, was described in person as , they can try to change it, it will kinda change, but will revert back very quickly
And being able to modify dead bones and flesh is noted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Registration - Sakana   Registration - Sakana Empty

Back to top Go down

Registration - Sakana
Page 1 of 1